FULL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
GENION, COOP. V.
C/. MESTRE CASIMIRO RUIZ, 4 – 03610 – PETRER – ALACANT
2. What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
In GENION, COOP. V., we process the information provided by interested individuals in order to manage event attendees or participants in projects, send communications that may be commercial, including electronically, and publish identifying photographs of attendees in media and social networks managed by this organization. Automated decisions will not be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept until the data subject requests its deletion.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We inform you about the legal basis for the processing of your data:
– Consent of the data subject: Organizing and managing event attendees
– Consent of the data subject: Sending commercial communications, even through electronic means
– Consent of the data subject: Publishing identifying images of attendees in media and social networks managed by this entity
5. Who will receive your data?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not GENION, COOP. V. is processing personal data concerning them. The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. They also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, GENION, COOP. V. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller at the provided address.
When sending commercial communications using the legal basis of legitimate interest, the interested party may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not obtained a satisfactory response in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority through their website: www.agpd.es
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at GENION, COOP. V. comes directly from the data subject.
The categories of data that are processed are:
– Identifying data.
– Postal and/or email addresses.
– Phone numbers.